Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stop the bites!

I have a past blog about how I had bitten off more than I could chew!  And yet, here I am again.  Except this bite is turning out to be a HUGE bite: huge as in  85 students and still more signing up.  
You see, I started this performance club at my school.  I have been pushing to have a club at the school for the 5 years that I have been there.  Well, my principal finally agreed and I wrote a grant...hopefully it will be approved... and then I distributed a sign-up to all the 1-5 grade students then I sat back to see if there was any response.  
Did I say 85 yet?  and the deadline is not until Monday.  My sister asked what my expectations were from the start.  I guess I thought that about 40 students would sign up.  I have decided to keep a blog about this experience.  That way, at the end of the "experiment", I will be able to reflect on the experience and decide if I should question my sanity and see a therapist.  
So happy acting to me- everyone needs a little drama in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment